Head of the department: Kozhushko Leonid Fedorovych, Doctor of Engineering, professor
Address: Oleksa Novak str., 75, academic building №2, room 262
Phone: (0362) 23-61-07, 9-56 (int.)
The department is specialized in the direction of training "Management" and provides graduation of specialists of the first (bachelor's) and the second (master's) higher education levels by the specialities "Management of organizations and administration", "Innovation activities management", "Management of environmental activities", "Project Management". The department also provides specialized training for students of other specialities, according to the directions of their scientific work.
The department provides teaching disciplines of vocational training cycle.
TEACHING STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- 3 professors
- 9 associate professors
- 6 senior lecturers
- junior lecturers
TRAINING AND LABORATORY FACILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Specialized room (study room 273)
- Diploma project room (study room 261)
- Computer centre (study room 276)
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- The department established the Western Business Centre (Viacheslav Chornovil str., 41 a) to implement educational and scientific projects aimed at improving the quality of training management specialists in the field of business education. The structure of the Centre includes:
- Educational and Training Laboratory
- Research Laboratory on Management and Engineering
- Business School
- Business Incubator
- Consulting Group
- Participation in the social project "Regional Centre of European integration projects", aimed at the dissemination of ideas of European integration among young people and the formation of their competence relative to the development and management of European integration projects.